In light of recent ongoing events, American Beauty Academy is doing all we can to ensure the safety and wellness of our students, staff, and customers – while we continue to train new professionals.
To protect everyone from any unnecessary risk of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19), American Beauty Academy has made these temporary adjustments:
- Student Salons are now open by appointment only.
- We always limit class size to 5 students, with a classroom large enough to self-distance.
- Our school is cleaned and sanitized every day with hospital-grade products.
- We have temporarily closed our Student Salon clinic floor to appointments from the public.
- At this time, because our school is small, even though our curriculum is second to none, we are able to continue enrolling new students into our 9-week Freshmen class.
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We anticipate that we will continue this policy as long as needed.
As for yourself, we recommend keeping up to date with the latest public advice from The World Health Organization.
Thank you for your business and support!