In light of recent ongoing events, American Beauty Academy is doing all we can to ensure the safety and wellness of our students, staff, and customers – while we continue to train new professionals.
To protect everyone from any unnecessary risk of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19), American Beauty Academy has made these temporary adjustments:
- Student Salons are closed until social distancing is no longer needed.
- Online Learning is approved and taking place with live instructors via the internet.
- We always limit class size to 5 students, with a classroom large enough to self-distance.
- Our school is cleaned and sanitized every day with hospital-grade products.
- We have temporarily closed our Student Salon clinic floor to appointments from the public.
- On-going classes, other than freshman, are taught by an instructor face-to-face over the web. Students are allowed to take their laptops home for this instruction.
- At this time, because our school is small, even though our curriculum is second to none, we are able to continue enrolling new students into our 9-week Freshmen class.
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We anticipate that we will continue this policy as long as needed.
As for yourself, we recommend keeping up to date with the latest public advice from The The World Health Organization.
Thank you for your business and support!