Are You Looking for the Top Esthetician Classes in Utah?
At American Beauty Academy, we provide affordable esthetician classes in the local area! Our unique curriculum makes us one of the top places to study in the local area!
At American Beauty Academy, you can rest assured knowing that you are going to get more clinic floor time because we keep our classes small. This means that you are going to get more hands-on experience that will prepare you for a successful career as an esthetician. We provide a comprehensive program that will provide you with the tools you need to compete for the best jobs once you graduate. We will make sure that you pass your licensing tests, providing you with an edge in an industry that is currently in-demand.
Come and visit us in Salt Lake City, Utah, or in Payson, Utah, and experience the difference that sets American Beauty Academy courses apart from the others!
Esthetician Curriculum Snapshot
- Science of basic esthetics
- Analysis of the skin
- Chemistry for basic esthetics
- Implements, tools, and equipment for basic esthetics, including heat lamps and high frequency or galvanic current
- Electricity and light therapy
- Limited chemical exfoliation, including pre-exfoliation consultation, post-exfoliation treatments, and chemical reactions
- Packs and masks
- Skin treatments with and without machines
- Temporary removal of superfluous hair
- Make-up application
- Chemistry of cosmetics
- False eyelashes/eyelash extensions
- Eyebrow arching
- Eyebrow and eyelash tinting
- Pedicuring, including massage of the lower leg and foot
- Manual lymphatic massage of the face, neck, and scalp
- Natural manicures and pedicures
- Elective Topics
Esthetician School Student Tools List
Our Esthetician Kits have quality tools to last far into a student's professional career. The following is a list of tools* in the American Beauty Academy student kit.
*Items subject to change or substitution
- Miladys Mindtap
- G2 styling iron
- Rocket dryer
- Male mannequin
- Female mannequin
- Small nylon bristle brush
- Med nylon bristle brush
- Large nylon bristle brush
- XL nylon bristle brush
- 9-row styling brush
- Backcomb brush
- Small paddle brush
- Large paddle brush
- Large cutting comb
- Cutting comb
- Dual taper cutting comb
- Fine tooth cutting comb
- Wide-tooth cutting comb
- Xlong cutting comb
- Large tooth rake comb
- Medium-tooth tail comb
- Water mister
- Andis Ultra Blade 1.5
- Andis Ultra Blade 2
- Andis Ultra Blade 3.5
- Collar Clips (2)
- Andis Excel 2-speed Clipper
- Dorco Prime 100-pk
- Andis Masters
- Andis t-outliner
- Neck Duster
- Derby Blades
- Andis Magnetic Guards
- Magic Straight Razor
- Double Edge Razor
- Monsr Charles Razor with Blades
- Clipper Combs (3)
- Hair pick
- Shear Kit
Why an Esthetician Program?
If you would like to turn your passion into a profession, then American Beauty Academy will help you do that. Right now, estheticians are in high demand. There are numerous career opportunities that our graduates can pursue a degree in esthetics. Some of the potential positions include:
- Skincare specialist
- Medical or paramedical esthetician
- Clinical esthetician
- Medical spa manager
- Wax and hair removal specialist
- Esthetics school instructor
- Permanent cosmetician
No matter what career path you would like to pursue, the American Beauty Academy will provide you with the tools to get there. We make sure that we provide our students with access to a broad range of career opportunities. Our instructors take a great deal of pride in making sure that we provide a rigorous training program that will not only help our students pass the required exams but also prepare them to succeed in this popular industry.
What You Can Expect from Your Esthetics Classes at American Beauty Academy
If you decide to pursue a career in esthetics with us, then you should have a few expectations. These include:
- Access to an institution that provides a wide range of financial aid options
- Access to improved career placements
- Instructors who have a tremendous amount of experience they can use to help their students succeed
- Proper accreditation that will provide you with the tools you need to find a job
- Class schedules that are designed to fit your life
These are just a few of the numerous expectations that you should have if you decide to take your esthetician classes from American Beauty Academy. We always place the needs of our students first.
Contact American Beauty Academy for the Best Esthetician Schools in Utah
If you are looking for esthetician classes, then you want to attend the top esthetician schools in Utah. At American Beauty Academy, we provide our students with access to a top-rated, exceptional esthetician school that tailors classes to meet the needs of its students. We would be happy to do the same for you as well. Visit American Beauty Academy’s campuses, located in Salt Lake City as well as Payson, Utah, to obtain more information.
We would be honored to help you start your career in esthetics.
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Our financial advisors are here to help you find financial assistance and help you navigate the whole process of paying for school.