Scholarship Opportunities are Available!Are you interested in becoming a hairstylist? Do you have a passion for styling or cutting hair? If so, then you may be a great candidate for beauty school scholarships. Cosmetology scholarships can help you get one step closer to a prestigious career in beauty. To help you find amazing college scholarships, we've compiled a list of some of the best scholarship opportunities available for this field.
Haircuts for Hope Scholarships for Beauty SchoolHaircuts for Hope is a volunteer group of hairstylists and barbers who serve the community by donating their time and effort to those in need. They serve the community in a variety of ways; some of which include:
- Cutting hair for the homeless
- Volunteering at treatment centers
- Volunteering at schools
- Helping out anywhere else they can!
Who is Eligible?This scholarship is available to those who would like to further their beauty education at American Beauty Academy. How Much It's Worth
The beauty school scholarships are worth $1000 each and will be awarded to 100 students. They can be applied towards Barber School or Cosmetology School tuition.
American Beauty Academy ScholarshipAmerican Beauty Academy is proud to offer a scholarship for those looking to further their career in barbering of cosmetology.
Who is Eligible?Only high school seniors are available for this cosmetology or barber school scholarship.
How Much It's WorthThis scholarship covers full tuition. The scholarship also doesn’t include your student kit.
Beauty Changes Lives College ScholarshipsBeauty Changes Lives is happy to offer a number of beauty school scholarships for those looking to take the next step to become a professional barber or cosmetologist. Here is a list of the five different scholarships offered along with their reward amounts:
- Horst M. Rechelbacher "Oncology Skincare" Scholarship: $2,000
- The Arnold M. Miller Find-A-Way Scholarship: $15,000
- The Sydell & Arnold Miller Family "Art of Haircoloring" Scholarship: $5,000
- The Sydell & Arnold Miller Family "Art of Haircutting": $5,000
- The Sydell & Arnold Miller Family "Art of Hairdressing": $5,000
- The Sydell L. Miller "Total Image": $7,500
The Great Scholarship ProgramGreat Clips is happy to offer $100,000 worth of cosmetology school scholarships for those looking to further their education in the field. Each cosmetology and barber school scholarship is valued between $250 and $1,500.
Joe Francis Scholarships
Who is Eligible?To be considered for these scholarships for beauty school, you must be currently applying for Cosmetology/Barber School, or already enrolled in a Cosmetology/Barber program. If your graduation falls between January 1st through August 31st of the current award year, you are not eligible for the cosmetology or barber school scholarship.
How Much It's WorthEach winner will be awarded $1,200.
Submission DeadlineThe deadline to submit your scholarship application is June 1st, 2020.
American Beauty Academy: Student Ambassador Scholarship
The Student Ambassador Scholarship is for those looking for financial help as they are trying to further their education in barbering of cosmetology. Through this program, the student will be able to constructively develop leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
Who is Eligible?
There are a number of requirements that need to be followed in order to receive this scholarship. These requirements include:
- Maintain a 90% attendance rate
- Willingness to be reviewed periodically during SAP counseling
- Participate in student council responsibilities
- Display school loyalty and pride
- Be a school representative of feelings, interests, and opinions
- Participate in school activities and projects
- Promote those activities and projects
- Advocate respect for school policies and staff
- Establish a solid relationship among staff members and students
- Promote the school through positive content on social media
- Willingness to post 12 times a month on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Willingness to tag the school in each of the 12 social media posts
- Ability to be a resource for inquiries from interested students
- Willingness to assist staff with projects
By applying for any of the barber school or cosmetology scholarships above, you can get that much closer to living your dreams!
Apply for Financial Aid
Fill out your FAFSA application to find out what you qualify to receive.
Use our FAFSA School Code 041699